Kristi’s Pumpkin Roll
I make this pumpkin roll every year, the night before Thanksgiving, and chill it overnight for our Thanksgiving morning brunch. It’s always a hit!
1 cup sugar
2/3 cup pumpkin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
3/4 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup powdered sugar
6 ounces cream cheese
4 Tablespoon butter
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Beat eggs on high speed, gradually beat in sugar.
- Stir in pumpkin and lemon juice.
- Add dry ingredients together then FOLD in pumpkin mixture.
- Spread on greased and floured pan 15x10x1/2. Do not use oil to grease pan.
- Top with nuts.
- Bake at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Turn on towel sprinkled with powdered sugar. Roll towel and cake together. Cool.
- Unroll and spread with filling and re-roll.
(I make this the night before Thanksgiving and chill overnight. Otherwise, chill for a couple hours before eating.)
EVERYONE loves it, and always asks for the recipe! Share your pic! Tag us on social @orlandomomcollective