Lake Nona’s Oh, What Fun! Holiday Festival started off on a high note this year!
The magical entertainment continues every Thursday – Sunday at Lake Nona’s Oh, What Fun! Holiday festival with shows, a holiday market, nightly snowfalls, photo ops, sweet treats, and more. See below for upcoming featured entertainment.
- Saturday, Dec. 10, 12-5 p.m. | Coca-Cola’s holiday van is making its way to the Lake Nona Town Center. Meet the Coca-Cola Polar Bear, indulge in Coca-Cola samplings, capture memories with endless photo ops and more.
- Sunday, Dec. 11, 12-5 p.m. | The warm weather won’t stop the snow festivities from happening in this Central Florida community. Grab your littles and get ready to glide down snow slides and be enchanted by snow-themed entertainment
- Saturday, Dec. 17, 12-5 p.m. | Bring your furry friends along dressed in their holiday best to celebrate the howl-idays by strutting their stuff in the pet parade and costume contest.
- Sunday, Dec. 18, 12-5 p.m. | Learn about Christmas creatures with an up close and personal live animal encounter and themed entertainment. Stay into the evening for a Hannukah Celebration beginning at 5:30 p.m. with Menorah lighting, stilt walkers, Kosher food, Dreidel-making kid’s crafts, entertainment and more
- Christmas Eve, 12-5 p.m. | Wear your PJ’s into Town Center for a community pillow fight and Kid’s Zone of inflatables!
Santa will be at the Town Center all season long, but make sure to reserve your time as space is limited. Click here for the full lineup of events.
Lake Nona’s New Year’s Eve Lineup
Celebrate New Year’s Eve all day in Lake Nona! From family-friendly daytime events to evening soirees, there’s something for everyone.
- Boxi Park – Start the day at Boxi Park for lunch from 11–3 p.m. followed by a family-friendly New Year’s Eve party with live music, face painting, and kid-friendly activities from 4-8 p.m. We’ll countdown the new year with a “balloon ball drop” at 7 p.m. Event entry is free until 4 p.m., with a $10 cover charge thereafter.
- The festivities continue into the evening with a ticketed 21+ party from 9 p.m.-1 a.m. featuring DJ Colt and live music by The Finesse Party Band, guests can click here to purchase tickets in advance. Visit Boxi Park for the full-day schedule.
- Lake Nona Town Center – Bring out the whole family starting at 7 p.m. and dance the night away with a live DJ, popup bar, mesmerizing pixel and juggling performances, a strolling magician that’ll make you look twice, and a dazzling midnight fireworks show.
- Lake Nona Wave Hotel – Sip, Sparkle, and Celebrate with the Wave’s special dinner package. Ring in the New Year in style with a 3-course Michelin-recommended dinner at BACÁN, including wine pairings, or indulge in a delectable 3-course dinner at HAVEN Kitchen. After the savory fare, stay for a party for the ages at HAVEN Pool featuring a live band and fireworks, exclusive for hotel and dinner guests.