Happy Coffee Day! (Wait, isn’t that every day?!) If you’re like me, YES! But today is extra special because it’s NATIONAL Coffee Day! To celebrate, we asked Orlando area moms on Instagram + Facebook for their favorites to share them here with you. If we missed your favorite, please add it in the comments below!
Check out some of our Orlando Moms’ Favorite Coffee Shops!
- Kristi recommends The Den in Lake Mary (and if you like lavender, to ask for the BLOOM latte!) Kelly loves their “café con leche,” too!
- Crystal recommends Holy Grain Coffee Shop. They’re in the Windermere Business Center and if their lattes look like this, I’m gonna need to check them out!
- Danielle recommends Craft & Common in Orlando. She says it’s the best, hands down! Great spot for a meet up with friends. And Danielle’s dog, Blue, is a fan, too!
- Christina said “I haven’t been to Vanessa’s Coffee Shop yet, but I hear it’s amazing.” Our official Orlando Mom Collective reply: It’s awesome! They have locations in Lake Nona and St. Cloud.
- Mel recommends Lobos Coffee Roasters in Orlando (and they replied to her comment on Instagram, which was so nice!)
- Sue recommends Axum Coffee, with locations in Winter Garden, Winter Park and Apopka. She also loves Canon Coffee in Apopka.
- Jen is a fan of “the coffee shop that gets delivered to your door,” which for her is Eola Coffee! Their tag line says “Orlando’s original coffee company!”
- Randi recommends Palate Coffee Brewery and Quigley Coffee Co., both in Sanford.
- You gotta love a coffee shop that gives a shout out to another one! The dog friendly Cups & Pups Coffee on Edgewater Drive in Orlando told us they’re big fans of Lineage Coffee Roasting!
- And I (Coppelia) love The French Café and Foxtail Coffee in Windermere for coffee dates with my hubby. But I have to give a couple of special shout outs. First up, Einstein Bros. Bagels in Altamonte Springs & Dr. Phillips (my two frequented locations) for having my favorite iced mocha. And Boston Coffeehouse in Altamonte Springs for their Mocha Mint (yum!) They also have locations in Deland and Deltona. Plus, in a few weeks, you’ll probably see me in line at Starbucks for the first peppermint mocha of the holiday season!
Need more coffee?
The answer to that question is always YES, I need more coffee! And there are many more coffee shops to check out. If you haven’t heard of Downtown Credo in College Park or tried the vegan treats at Drunken Monkey Coffee Bar on Bumby Avenue in Orlando, they’re just two more on our round up of Favorite Central Florida Coffee Shops!
Honestly, we might need to pick a date and go coffee shop hopping one of these days! 😉
Thanks to all the Orlando moms who shared their favorite coffee shops on our Orlando Mom Collective on Instagram and Facebook pages! Now it’s YOUR turn! Tell us about your favorite local Central Florida coffee shop in the comments below. Thanks! Now enjoy that cuppa joe today on National Coffee Day (and every day!)