Are you a Central Florida momma with something to say? Are you looking for a place to share your story? Here at Orlando Mom Collective, we have opened up our blog platform to YOU, our readers! We are currently accepting guest contributor submissions!
Our Guest Post Guidelines are listed below. Please follow these guidelines completely in order to increase your chances of getting published. We will respond to all inquiries which follow the above guidelines within two weeks. We reserve the right to decline any blog posts that do not align with the Orlando Mom Collective brand or content philosophy.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form:
Guest Post Submission Form
If you are a local business owner and want to reach our audience, we’d love to talk to you about advertising options.
We ask that guest bloggers refrain from writing about businesses with which they have a trade, hosted, gifted or financial affiliation. This is considered sponsored content, and will not be accepted.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Content published on Orlando Mom Collective must be original and not posted anywhere else on the Internet. Although contributors are encouraged to share excerpts from their posts on their personal blogs, content cannot be reposted in its entirety.
- By publishing content on Orlando Mom Collective you give Orlando Mom Collective and City Mom Collective permission to reproduce, distribute and edit any content published by you as a contributor.
- Content should be free of political endorsement, politically controversial content, profanity, opinion-editorials, and sexual language.
- Posts may be edited/removed at the discretion of Orlando Mom Collective or City Mom Collective.
- Guest Contributors must abide by copyright laws and FTC guidelines when publishing content. This means no content, photos, or videos may be published without written consent from the original author, photographer, or videographer.