Are you a Central Florida momma with something to say? Are you looking for a place to share your story? Here at Orlando Mom Collective, we have opened up our blog platform to YOU, our readers! We are currently accepting guest contributor submissions!
Our Guest Post Guidelines are listed below. Please follow these guidelines completely in order to increase your chances of getting published. We will respond to all inquiries which follow the above guidelines within two weeks. We reserve the right to decline any blog posts that do not align with the Orlando Mom Collective brand or content philosophy.
Welcome to Orlando Mom’s Guest Post Guidelines! Our platform is all about providing valuable content to our readers. As a guest blogger, your byline will be “Guest Blogger.” Please note that we do not accept promotional content. We encourage guest posts that are educational, entertaining, and genuine. Our editorial team reserves the right to remove content or links that do not align with our guidelines or to reject submissions that don’t fit our mission and vision. Make sure your guest post aligns with the categories available on our website for a better chance of acceptance. We look forward to your valuable contributions!
Guest post tips:
- 800 – 1200 words.
- At least one image. But we prefer two.
- Break up your content in two to four sections.
- Write in a natural, conversational tone.
Other things to keep in mind:
- Add at least two outbound links. These should not be to other blogs, products, or your company or personal page.
- At least two links to Orlando Mom content. This helps boost SEO.
- Actionable takeaways! Our readers love when they feel like they’ve learned something and it’s simple to do.
Guest post logistics:
- Content published on Orlando Mom Collective must be original and not posted anywhere else on the Internet. Although contributors are encouraged to share excerpts from their posts on their personal blogs, content cannot be reposted in its entirety.
- By publishing content on Orlando Mom Collective you give Orlando Mom Collective permission to reproduce, distribute and edit any content published by you as a contributor.
- Content should be free of political endorsement, politically controversial content, profanity, opinion-editorials, and sexual language.
- Posts may be edited/removed at the discretion of Orlando Mom Collective.
- Guest Contributors must abide by copyright laws and FTC guidelines when publishing content. This means no content, photos, or videos may be published without written consent from the original author, photographer, or videographer.
- Please use the form below letting us know of the topic you’d like to write about.
- Once we receive that initial email and everything is approved and you’ve written your article, please email the editor and send the article as a Google doc.
- Use these sharing settings:
- On – Anyone with the link;
- Access – Can edit.
- Use these sharing settings:
- Our team will then make a copy of your Google doc and make the necessary changes to fit our guidelines.
- Once your post has been published, you will receive an email from the editor with the live link.
- The team at Orlando Mom will re-publish your article on instagram and Facebook. And may use it for Orlando Mom promotional material.
Please note that Orlando Mom reserves full editorial control over guest post submissions and may edit or make adjustments as the team deems necessary. These changes can range from reducing excessive self-promotion to optimizing for SEO, making both minor and major edits, and more.
If you would like to include promotional, please contact our editorial team using the form below and the team will contact you letting you know of our pricing and publishing schedule.
To be considered for a guest post, please fill out the following form:
Guest Post Submission Form
If you are a local business owner and want to reach our audience, we’d love to talk to you about advertising options.
We ask that guest bloggers refrain from writing about businesses with which they have a trade, hosted, gifted or financial affiliation. This is considered sponsored content, and will not be accepted.