Moms Night Out: Learn Self-Defense
Grab your girls!!! It’s time for a Moms Night Out!
Open to moms, daughters, sisters and friends!
Learn self-defense at Krav Maga O-Town!
*come in workout clothes and be ready to move your body and learn some skills!
February 13 | 6:00p $30 per person
what to expect:
Learn a life saving skill
This will be a night full of instruction and learning.
0 judgment. 0 experience needed.
You may come with no knowledge and return home with a life saving skill to #walkinconfidence.
(click above to be directed to the video)
Meet our sponsor.....
We exist so people can walk in confidence in life.
We offer a results oriented community that’s invested in your goals and success. A tribe that is committed to you Walking in Confidence in LIFE. Safety is alway #1. Every class you attend you can be confident there is something you will learn that day that could save your life. Come be apart of our tribe!
All event attendees will be entered to WIN a FREE class!! You get a SECOND chance to win by doing the following:
- Everyone will need to sign a waiver to participate. Waivers are sent in your ticket email and we will also have some upon arrival.
- The address for the event is 2609 Gowen St. Orlando, FL 32806
- the building is a modern looking house with a large gravel parking lot
- there will be balloons on the fence when you arrive
- it is on the corner of Gowen and Jersey (right of fof Michigan near the SODO district downtown)
- here is a picture of the outside of the building