The holidays are filled with so many activities! From school events to family fun, there is plenty to do. BUT if you find yourself going stir crazy or the kids saying the dreaded “I’M BORED”, then fear not! We’ve rounded up our favorite local events that will keep the whole family happy while having fun! These crowd pleasers are the top fun holiday activities to do with kids in Orlando!
Fun Holiday Activities to do with Kids in Orlando
Join us for ur first Snacks with Santa Event!
Learn more about Snacks with Santa here!
- Watch the parade and enjoy the Avalon Aglow event
- Disney Springs Christmas Tree Stroll
- Have a blast at Oh What Fun in Lake Nona
- Do a holiday lights tour
- Attend Now Snowing in Celebration
- Explore the Gingerbread Houses at the Disney resorts (you do have to pay for parking)
- Head to Light Up The Holidays Altamonte Springs
- Go to a local Tree Lightings
- Visit the Big Guy
- Check out a Local Tree Farm
- Enjoy the Season of Sweetness at Amber Brooke Farms (U Pick Winter Festival), weekends Dec. 9-17
- Have fun at Crayola Colorful Christmas
- Have a blast at Funbox Altamonte
- Winterfest Oviedo
- Pancakes at the North Pole
Support a Local Organization
- Support local and take in the gorgeous trees at Festival of Trees
- Explore the Asian Lantern Festival
- Support a local cause at the Holiday Nights
- Volunteer with the kids