Guess what Orlando!? MONSTER JAM® TRIPLE THREAT is coming to Orlando like never before! You don’t want to miss this! This event will make memories that will last a lifetime!
The Triple Threat Arena Tour debuts in Orlando for the first time and is an entirely different format than Orlando fans have seen at the stadium. This upcoming tour will feature eight of the most talented Monster Jam drivers competing on three vehicles during the competition. Orlando fans will witness a fierce battle for the championship with each competitor using customized high-powered vehicles: Monster Jam Speedsters, Monster Jam ATVs and the famous Monster Jam trucks closer to the action than ever before. The eight athletes all competing in individual racing and skill competitions and overall event championship are: Grave Digger – Tyler Menninga, Max D – Colton Eichelberger, El Toro Loco – Kayla Blood, Scooby Do – Myranda Cozad, Zombie – Bari Musawwir, Soldier Fortune Black Ops – Tony Ochs, Megalodon – Trent Montgomery, Monster Mutt Rottweiler – Jack Brown. (Trucks/drivers subject to change without notice.)
Don’t forget to take along some ear protection for the kids… it gets LOUD!
For even more tips, check out this post from Monster Jam 2017!
The Monster Jam Pit Party, which will take place on Saturday, August 18, from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m., provides unprecedented access to the Monster Jam trucks and drivers. This unique experience in the world of motorsports gives fans access to see the trucks up close, take pictures, meet the drivers and get their autographs. The Pit Party will take place inside the venue on the arena floor. The kids will LOVE it!
Tickets and Pit Party Passes are available at the Amway Center Box Office, online at Ticketmaster.com, or 800-745-3000. Same day event ticket to 1 p.m. show and pit pass required for entry to pit party. All tickets are reserved. Subject to facility fee, plus convenience and handling charges. Amway Center is located at 400 W Church St., Orlando, FL 32801.
For more information on Monster Jam, please log onto www.MonsterJam.com (click on “Tickets” and search for Orlando) or follow us via our social channels below:
MEET ZOMBIE DRIVER BARI MUSAWWIR!
Before the adrenaline-charged, four-wheel excitement that is Monster Jam® Triple Threat Series opens at the Amway Center, you can have a chance to meet famed Zombie driver Bari Musawwir and get up close to his customized high-powered speedster and ATV during a meet-and-greet at Ace Cafe Orlando, in partnership with iHeart Radio. Free admission, open to the public and fans of all ages are invited.
- Little fans ages 12 and under are encouraged to sport their favorite Zombie gear and can get their faces painted like a zombie, courtesy of Hart and Huntington Tattoo artists.
- Ocoee resident Bari Musawwir (Zombie), the first local driver to ever appear in a Monster Jam (he is also the sport’s first African American driver and won Rookie of the Year in 2012) will take photographs and sign autographs with fans.
- Get up close to the Zombie speedster and ATV that will be used during the competition when Monster Jam Triple Threat Series opens for the first time in Orlando on Saturday, August 18th with shows at 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Flash drawing for one lucky fan plus three guests attending the event to stay for dinner with Musawwir. Must be present to win at time of drawing at 7:15 p.m.
- The public can enjoy food and drink specials.
- Free parking is available on-site on a first-come, first-serve basis for Ace customers.
Friday, August 17, 6-7:30 p.m.
Ace Cafe Orlando, 100 West Livingston Street, Orlando, FL 32801. On the corner of Garland Avenue and Livingston Street. Parking is also available in nearby parking garages. Click here for a map.